The ladder for professional use at an affordable price.
The double-delta-profile is unique in Germany. In combination with a special aluminium alloy, it facilitates use under high stress. The profile is used for Red Label stepladders. The rung ladders of the series use another one of our special developments: the double-T-profile.
Both profiles increases resistance of dents thanks to the punch resist effect.
Manufactured in accordance with DIN EN 131, they conform to “professional class” ladders. Standard requirements are far exceeded in terms of stability and durability. A reliable “colleague” for your daily work.
Red Label is available in the following variants:
|Free-standing ladder with safety bridge and storage tray||Single ladder|
|Treads in various widths||2-part single ladder|
2-part combi ladder
3-part combi ladder
- Resistance of dents thanks to the punch resist effect
- Extra wide 35x35 mm rungs and 80 mm steps for comfortable and secure hold
- Rungs and steps with fluting increase slip-resistance
- Flanged connection from side rail to rung and step as a permanently stable connection
- Extremely slip-resistant latter bases, replaceable when worn
- Hand rails for stepladders
- Safety step for stepladders increases standing area to 130 mm, and is simply clipped on
- Brake rollers for treads
- Safety brackets for treads
- Hooks and suspension units for single stepladders